WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
ACCELERATOR E & C is committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. Our services may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such third party services.
By using this website and/or by submitting personal data to Accelerator E & C, you agree to the processing of your personal data as explained in this Policy.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data. Please remember that in case of any changes it is your responsibility to update the personal data you have provided us with.
1. We collect your personal data typically when you register for our services, take part in a campaign or otherwise interact with us. Below some examples of the categories of data we collect.
- Your use of our services When you use our products and services your IP-address, access times, the website you linked from, pages you visit, the links you use, the content you viewed and other such information your browser provides us with can be automatically collected by Accelerator.
- Information you provide us with We may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, street address, user names and passwords, your consents, preferences and feedback, age, gender, postal code and language preferences...
- Your transactions with us We collect information relating to your purchase and use of our services and your other interactions with us.
2. We may process your personal data for the following purposes ; Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing services, Developing services, Communicating with you, Marketing and making recommendations.
3. We do however not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- With Your consent, for mandatory disclosures by law, for authorized third parties This may include for example billing through your network service provider or other like managing and analyzing consumer data, credit checks, conducting market research and managing marketing and other such campaigns.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing or market research purposes.You may exercise your rights by contacting us (coordinates to be found below or on the website Contact Us page).
Accelerator E & C may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice.
ACCELERATOR Education & Consulting
Headquarter Haagwinde 56 I 8300 Knokke -Heist I Belgium
Phone/Fax +32 50 51 14 94 I Mobile +32 479 87 87 12
E-mail email@example.comI Website www.acceleratortraining.eu